Released in September 2010, the Roku XD is the first generation of Roku’s video streaming set-top-box. The Roku XD is identified by model number 2050X.

Why will my Roku not connect to the internet?

The Roku is turned on and displays the Roku banner on your screen, but you cannot connect to the internet.

What good is a Roku XD if it can't connect to the internet? While this can be a frustrating situation, the solution may be simple. You'll first want to ensure that you have an active local internet connection. If you've reset your router and modem and are still having trouble, take a deep breath and relax. The Roku XD troubleshooting page will have you streaming video in no time.

Even I came across this Issue. When my Roku is not connected to my Wi-Fi , I followed the procedure from the below link which has many ways on how to overcome the issue. Reach out to ++https://www.mylinkroku.com/++

When you receive ‘Unable to connect to wireless network’, you might have some problem with your Wi-Fi or Router. Make sure that you have entered the right credentials (Network Name and Password) and check whether the router is working.

If you have entered the right credentials, check for the Wi-Fi signal strength. If that doesn’t help try restarting the router and the Roku device. If the error still persists, contact the roku.com/link support for technical assistance.

William will be eternally grateful.