Model No. A1367 / 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

I have no charger how can I charge device wothout

my I pod has no charger

Email Apple ask them to make an iPod will solar panel that would help

You can't

Buy a charger

But seriously you should at least make a way to charge it without one cause my charger is by my moms house and im by my dads house and its at low battery then what should i do?

With an iPod touch you can charge it on the USB port of a laptop or desktop charger. Heck anything with a usb 2.0 port should charge it for you.

ok I found a hundred different ways that do not work but if you got 5 fin half a sawbuck $5 I will mail you a multi all in one charger for your I pod 4.5.6.7 AND YOUR PHONE YOUR TABLET NA GO TO A STORE THAT SELLS THESE DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 10 USA DOLLARS OR YOU GOT SHIKED ! THESE ARE GREAT I GOT MINE AT A ONE STOP FIVE DOLLA NOW GO NO I GO WHEN I SEE IT FIT AND THEN I GO HAPPY DANCE THE ONE I WENT TO BEST BUY WAS 20$ SEIROUSLY THIS IS THERE POCKET MONEY AND MY LUNCH SO GET THE ONE THAT WORKS AND 5 DOLLARS FOR 4 CHARGERS IS WORTH IT jspataro420@gmail.com

there is no magic way to charge this it is internal and needs a male to fit the female adapter .

jspataro420 will be eternally grateful.