The Motorola Moto G, model XT1064, is the 2014 successor to the Moto G, equipped with a 5-inch 720p display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It is Motorola's attempt at making an affordable smartphone.

screen cracked moto g2

hey my moto g2 screen is broken please guide as relevant answer .what i have to do.. I called up moto service centre they told that about 6900 will be charged but only outer touch screen is damaged,all working well.

Most Helpful Answer

Shweta Verma the digitizer and LCD are adhered together, replace as a complete assembly. Here is the guide for it.

thanx ,so any other non expensive method is available or not ..can i purchase digitizer lcd from online ?and price of it.

My screen is cracked where can I get a new screen

You can get it pretty much anywhere you looks for LCD's. Places like Ebay and Amazon have those LCD's for around $40USD

Hey,

My display broke today and the device won't turn on again. Should it even turn on without the display? I ordered a replacement but I'm not sure if even more is damaged.

well, id recommend to buy a cheap second hand one, because the bricked moto g's arent fixable yet.. and the replacements are usually terrible in screen accuraty and glass, so they break really fast.. trust me.. hope youll get lucky in finding one..

Shweta Verma will be eternally grateful.