Laptops manufactured by Asus.

Why my asus laptop is running very slow

i had this laptop since one year with i5 intel processor and for some reson my asus laptop works very slow and it makes trouble for me . it takes long to be boot.should i upgrade my ram

As with all PC issues, don’t be afraid to give your computer a reboot if something’s not working properly. This can fix quite a few problems and is faster than attempting to manually troubleshoot and fix the problem yourself.You can visit here to maintain your windows problem by your self or by expert windows technician.

I had the same issue follow http://goo.gl/s3s3es and this would help

make sure you un-install all unwanted programs and upgrade the ram. for this kind of issue better contact asus www.asus.com/computer_slow_fix.html restart the laptop once in a week contact asus .for gaming purpose you need more ram .thanks

thanks it works for me .

it helps me.. thanks a lot

How to restart my laptop?

hello,

It could be the motherboard , but you may have just downloaded a large number of programs that run on start up and/or have very little hard drive space left. You may also have downloaded a virus. I recommend making sure that you have a decent amount of hard drive space left. and you can also upgrade your ram

I Think Having A Slow Computer Is Common Problems .Buying A Antivirus Program Can not make Your Computer Faster Unless You Adjust the Computer settings according to Windows Manual .

You Must Perform Some cleanup to Your Computer for Better Performance Follow How To Get Slow Computer Faster

Thanks I Am sure this Guide Will Make You Understand How to fix this issue .

There are many free AV and Malware programs out there that will remove unwanted viruses/spyware.

I recommend - AVAST Antivirus due to it is free and it has a BOOT Scan which will scan the computer for viruses during boot-time.

I also recommend - Malwarebytes for scanning for malware even though it isn't free it has a trial period and it will still remove malware during that time-frame. If you want it then Amazon sells a lifetime code for it.

Both of those programs should be able to clean up your laptop significantly.

Last but not least you can run a disk clean-up on you HDD's using your computers File Manager.

Start>Computer>Right Click HDD>Properties>And by the Pie Chart of the HDD +"Disk Cleanup".

Then you can also goto Tools tab and use "Error checking" and "Defragment"

Experience (since windows 3.0) has taught me a solid state hard drive is worth much more than ram.

The best option is to get any and all files that you want to keep off the computer and then just do a system restore. This will remove EVERYTHING off the computer and it will most definatley run faster. If your computer has all these preinstalled programs that you dont want, get the program Decrapmycomputer and it will remove any unwanted programs. Now in this day and age, if you have 4gb of ram its useable but its best to have 8gb if you have only 2gb you need an upgrade but anywhere from 6-8Gb of ram is plenty and useable. If you have that much ram and you restored it and its still very slow, it could be your hdd. An SSD can be a pricy upgrade (depending on how large you get it) but its totally worth it.

Hope this helps any people who come here in the future looking for answers!

May be the data on the C drive is heavily fragmented, especially if you have never run the Disk Defragmenter.

Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter.

Disable your antivirus temporarily before starting Disk Defragmenter, and don't use your PC until it has finished. Remember to re-enable your antivirus when it's finished defragmenting.

Firstly you need run Disk Defragmenter, may be the data on C drive is heavily fragmented.

Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter. You have to disable your antivirus and don't use PC until it has finished before Disk Defragmenter. when your defragmenting finished just enable your antivirus.

daviedeborah will be eternally grateful.