Laptops manufactured by Asus.

Why my asus laptop is running very slow

i had this laptop since one year with i5 intel processor and for some reson my asus laptop works very slow and it makes trouble for me . it takes long to be boot.should i upgrade my ram

As with all PC issues, don’t be afraid to give your computer a reboot if something’s not working properly. This can fix quite a few problems and is faster than attempting to manually troubleshoot and fix the problem yourself.You can visit here to maintain your windows problem by your self or by expert windows technician.

its very poor laptop in performent i buy it becouse of i5 processor 4gb ram,2gb graphic card..but it all of my wastage of money......

I have same issue. My Asus X442UQ - 4GB Ram, i5, 2GB Graphic Card | Always freezing and running super slow. Is there any permanent fix?

I hаd a ѕіmіlаr іѕѕuе, Mу ASUS laptop was running very slow.

Finally I mаnаgеd to rеѕоlvе thе рrоblеm аnd now it’s реrfоrmіng even bеttеr.

Fоllоw thіѕ guіdе hеrе: http://bit.ly/ASUSslow

Hоре this hеlрѕ

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

make sure you un-install all unwanted programs and upgrade the ram. for this kind of issue better contact asus www.asus.com/computer_slow_fix.html restart the laptop once in a week contact asus .for gaming purpose you need more ram .thanks

thanks it works for me .

it helps me.. thanks a lot

How to restart my laptop?

hello,

It could be the motherboard , but you may have just downloaded a large number of programs that run on start up and/or have very little hard drive space left. You may also have downloaded a virus. I recommend making sure that you have a decent amount of hard drive space left. and you can also upgrade your ram

I Think Having A Slow Computer Is Common Problems .Buying A Antivirus Program Can not make Your Computer Faster Unless You Adjust the Computer settings according to Windows Manual .

You Must Perform Some cleanup to Your Computer for Better Performance Follow How To Get Slow Computer Faster

Thanks I Am sure this Guide Will Make You Understand How to fix this issue .

There are many free AV and Malware programs out there that will remove unwanted viruses/spyware.

I recommend - AVAST Antivirus due to it is free and it has a BOOT Scan which will scan the computer for viruses during boot-time.

I also recommend - Malwarebytes for scanning for malware even though it isn't free it has a trial period and it will still remove malware during that time-frame. If you want it then Amazon sells a lifetime code for it.

Both of those programs should be able to clean up your laptop significantly.

Last but not least you can run a disk clean-up on you HDD's using your computers File Manager.

Start>Computer>Right Click HDD>Properties>And by the Pie Chart of the HDD +"Disk Cleanup".

Then you can also goto Tools tab and use "Error checking" and "Defragment"

Experience (since windows 3.0) has taught me a solid state hard drive is worth much more than ram.

The best option is to get any and all files that you want to keep off the computer and then just do a system restore. This will remove EVERYTHING off the computer and it will most definatley run faster. If your computer has all these preinstalled programs that you dont want, get the program Decrapmycomputer and it will remove any unwanted programs. Now in this day and age, if you have 4gb of ram its useable but its best to have 8gb if you have only 2gb you need an upgrade but anywhere from 6-8Gb of ram is plenty and useable. If you have that much ram and you restored it and its still very slow, it could be your hdd. An SSD can be a pricy upgrade (depending on how large you get it) but its totally worth it.

Hope this helps any people who come here in the future looking for answers!

I'm having asus x540s model and it's responding very slowly to start and to run a application also it's very very slow? What can I do now pls help me to repair my lap

Remove unnecessary Application and files, make sure to save your files on allocated drive where OS are not installed. Then try to Di-fragment your drives... check the memory details or try to upgrade if possible. :)

You can resolve this issue simply by putting your heavy apps on sleep Mode.

-Press "Windows Key + R" together.

-Then "RUN" will open, type command: msconfig

-Then, select "Selective Startup".

-Go to "Services" tab.

-Deselect the apps those you don't need to startup while booting up device.

Also, i would recommend you to install "Avast 2017-18" antivirus. Run this app, and also install along with "Avast Cleanup", this scan your pc and would give you suggesstion to put heavy apps on "Sleep Mode".

I am using an Asus X442UQ with

4GB of RAM, Core i5 - 8th Gen, 1TB HDD..

It was terribly slow and hanging sometimes.

If you go to task manager, on "Performance" tab, the MEMORY part, which is your RAM is on 100%.

So I bought an 8GB Kingston DDR4 ram and installed it to my Asus to have a total of 12GB of RAM,

and it is now running very smooth - a perfect machine.

Advise to you guys, since the RAM of asus is upgradeable, just upgrade your machine and all your "slow" problem will be fixed.

My machine was running 100% CPU useage all the time. I updated the ATX drivers from http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps... Resolved the issue and now have a well tamed machine. ASUS site is well out of date.

daviedeborah will be eternally grateful.