Repair and disassembly guides for Brother printers.

My brother printer won''t connect with my wireless router

my brother printer does not connect with my wifi router . all other devices are connected with router . i don't know my wireless pronter is broken or what how do i check that .please help me

What's the model number of the printer?

check the printer settings make sure you have the password and check the driver also i think you need to right steps and check the issue http://goo.gl/zWqcgy

thanks everyone ..it was very helpful

i also had the same type of issue in my own printer somehow it was not connecting to my wireless or it was not printing also i reset the printer and router resetup everything but did not worked out very well after spending i just reinstall everything and used the recommended settings suggested by brother and magic it started working . so doing everthing from starting sometimes can solve the issue . follow the seteps recommended by brother www.brother.com/in-en/support-downloads/... . i am sure this will get the problem fixed .

First you have to reinsatall the Printer drivers and connect with Wifi and check Printer IP address on router page IF your IAddress is there so Come to your computer and Go to Control panel - printer and devices - and click on left top corner and click on Add devices and you will get your printer name over there and connect with that devices.

Printers are a headache if you don't know where to start. So here are some steps you can follow, depending on your printer:

1. First of all check if the printer has a small interactive screen, where you can navigate through a menu of some sort. If it does, look for an option that says 'setup wizard', then you have to follow the steps the printer gives you. You might have to choose setup wireless network after selecting setup wizard. Afterwards, you might get a screen with a list of wireless networks available, choose your home network (the one you use with your other devices in the house), then it will ask for your password, type it in (password is case sensitive, so be sure to type uppercase letter if needed). After that, you need to wait for a confirmation message saying you are connected to the network. The printer should work.

2. Check if you printer has a wifi button (it is a button that connects to a network automatically.) The button might have a small antenna image, or a wifi image. To use this button you will have to press the setup wireless button on you router/modem first. It should blink, if it does, then go to your printer, press the wifi button, and wait for it to link. If this works, you should get a confirmation message or the wifi button's light will go solid.

3. If your printer doesn't have either a screen or a setup wireless network button (wifi button or WPS), then you should have a usb cable attached to the printer and your computer for it to work. After you connect it, you should look for your printer's setup wizard in you computer in order to setup the wifi settings of the printer.

I did the first example and it said it was connected but It isn't printing still

I did the first example also however my printer continues to say connection failed

You may try to follow these instructions to connect your printer with wifi-

1. Power On your printer.

2. Click on menu,

3. Go to network using up and down key.

4. Choose Wireless settings,

5. select your wifi name.

6. Type your password and hit connect.

Finally your printer will be connected to the wifi, if you are having any other problem then you may visit to ; brother printer wont connect to wifi

reset the printer and un-install the software and install it once again .setup the wireless printer once again and make sure your router password .

Emma will be eternally grateful.