Repair and disassembly guides for Brother printers.

My brother printer won''t connect with my wireless router

my brother printer does not connect with my wifi router . all other devices are connected with router . i don't know my wireless pronter is broken or what how do i check that .please help me

What's the model number of the printer?

thanks everyone ..it was very helpful

I solved my problem with connecting WIFI. When prompted to input Password key make sure after all digits are entered mover curser off (right) of last digit. Then press OK.

PROBLEM SOLVED... I have multiple ip addresses that I can connect to, like most people now. The trick is to make sure you are connected to the exact same IP address as your printer is on. Once I made sure my laptop was always connected this way, I have had zero issues with this.

Thank you mxfrank2001 that SOLVED my problem.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Here is What i think You Should Do while Having issue With Brother Printer Wireless Connection

1- First Restart Your Router And Brother Printer ( if possible Your Computer Too).

2- Make sure You have the right password for Your printer.

3- You Can Try WPS Key to Connect your Printer with Router if your router and printer does have a WPS key.

Now Uninstall Any previous Printer Driver if you have Installed and Install Your Printer Like Brand New.

Since you are Going to Install it like New One Please Follow These steps to Install the Brother Wireless Printer Please Visit How to setup Brother Printer

See if all this Information Would Help You setup the Printer and Help You Get rid of the Issues You Are Having.

Most Helpful Answer

First you have to reinstall the Printer drivers and connect with WiFi and check Printer IP address on router page IF your IP Address is there so Come to your computer and Go to Control panel - printer and devices - and click on left top corner and click on Add devices and you will get your printer name over there and connect with that devices.

Printers are a headache if you don't know where to start. So here are some steps you can follow, depending on your printer:

1. First of all check if the printer has a small interactive screen, where you can navigate through a menu of some sort. If it does, look for an option that says 'setup wizard', then you have to follow the steps the printer gives you. You might have to choose setup wireless network after selecting setup wizard. Afterwards, you might get a screen with a list of wireless networks available, choose your home network (the one you use with your other devices in the house), then it will ask for your password, type it in (password is case sensitive, so be sure to type uppercase letter if needed). After that, you need to wait for a confirmation message saying you are connected to the network. The printer should work.

2. Check if you printer has a wifi button (it is a button that connects to a network automatically.) The button might have a small antenna image, or a wifi image. To use this button you will have to press the setup wireless button on you router/modem first. It should blink, if it does, then go to your printer, press the wifi button, and wait for it to link. If this works, you should get a confirmation message or the wifi button's light will go solid.

3. If your printer doesn't have either a screen or a setup wireless network button (wifi button or WPS), then you should have a usb cable attached to the printer and your computer for it to work. After you connect it, you should look for your printer's setup wizard in you computer in order to setup the wifi settings of the printer.

I did the first example and it said it was connected but It isn't printing still

I did the first example also however my printer continues to say connection failed

all of the answers are wrong, go to http://www.brother-usa.com/support/?WT.s... enter your model number, FAQs, search for "unable to print from computer". follow those steps, please stop giving the agents a hard times as well because we have to sometimes uninstall and then reinstall the software due to you actually corrupting your drivers.

Not really useful

reset the printer and un-install the software and install it once again .setup the wireless printer once again and make sure your router password .

Emma will be eternally grateful.