Briggs & Stratton 190cc Model 120000 Quantum 675 Series Lawn Mower Engine. Released February 2011. For Toro 6.75 ft-lb torque Lawn Mower.

Why won't my pull cord retract?

I tried to start my lawn mower and my pull cord remained extended after I tried to pull it. How can I fix this?

Try jerking the cord a little harder a few times and it might retract again. If that doesn't work, please look at our pull cord replacement guide. See if you can find out where it might be stuck to have it retract again. If that is not possible then please follow our pull cord replacement guide and replace the pull cord completely.

It is also possible that the pull cord assembly is broken or jammed. You should take the assembly out and see whats causing the resistance.

I don't know how to take the assembly out. If I have to take it to lawnmower experts to sort out, is it costly?

Where can I buy a pull cord kit?

Try YouTube and do it yourself for free or get charged quite a bit to fix it

Tim Wirtz will be eternally grateful.