Parts & Tools

The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Frozen and lock screen changed to squares?

So today I tried repairing the battery on my iphone 5c,which I successfully did and replaced battery.Problem is that my phone is now frozen and and my screen is not working when I try to open it or move anything with my finger .Also my lock screen changed to a bunch of tiny squares .I can still see my messages coming in on my lock screen but can't respond cause screen isn't working while I try to unlock or even try to turn off .Please help any advice will be appreciated .

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Isn’t it just great when you receive an unexpected surprise, a very useful reward for something you do? When playing free online slot machines with bonus games the only problem you might have is the things with the “unexpected” part – you’ll definitely be expecting to get a bonus with every spin you make! But once you get a little lucky and your bonus round starts, you’ll see it’s actually worth waiting for.

A bonus game or round (the names may differ, but the idea is always the same), unlocks during the regular gameplay after you have spinned in a certain combination of symbols on your reels. Check out the game’s paytable to see the winning combos for your current game.

James will be eternally grateful.