The iVIEW-754TPC has a 7 inch display touchscreen and runs Android 4.0. Some repairs require soldering and careful prying. Released in 2012.

Tablet will not turn on even when plugged in

When I attempt to turn my tablet on, nothing happens. I have left the device plugged into the DC-5V overnight while off and it still does not turn on.

Most Helpful Answer

First, try using the micro USB port to charge the device, then try turning it on again.

If your device still does not turn on, it is possible you have a problem with the display. Does anything show on the screen when you try to turn it on?

There are two possible solutions:

1. If the display is not working, open the back of your device and check if the ribbon cable running from the display to the logic board is securely in place and not damaged. If it is not damaged, then you may have a faulty display and it will need to be replaced. The digitizer and LCD display are not fused together on this device, so this is a fairly easy fix.

2. If the display is working but the device wont boot up, then the logic board may be the problem since it passes and processes all information to the display and from the touchscreen. The logic board is slightly difficult to replace because it could involve soldering. If you look online you may be able to find someone selling the logic board with all the parts attached to it already. Others you might find are missing just the battery. In this case you will have to de-solder your battery and solder it to the new logic board.

The iVIEW-754TPC troubleshooting page is another place you can check out if you are still having problems.

My tablet does not move from the I view decal

My tablet just keep saying iview then go to android starting up then go back to saying iview

My tablet does the same thing how do you fix it

Hello I recently purchased this tablet from Seventh Avenue back in December of last year. I'm very unsatisfied with the product first of all it came with a broken screen second it won't turn on after 24hrs of charging can you help me Mr. Gonzalez

well why wont my tablet work

please like subscribe and peace ?????

Adesso does NOT support this product any longer and discontinued it several years ago. They have no similar replacement for it, so we're all out of luck! Probably best to tear into the device and do what repairs you can. Not a satisfactory response from Adesso, to be sure!!!!

Robert Clark will be eternally grateful.