HMDX Jam HX-P230 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker manufactured and released by the HMDX Company in 2012. Also known as JAM classic portable speaker.

How do I get my speaker to turn on?

I am having issues with the power function of my HMDX Jam speaker.

Should it be turned of while charging cause the charging ligth only turn on while it on

Most Helpful Answer

1. make sure your speaker is using the right micro USB cord and its connected to a power source (computer, universal USB charger).And leave it on the Charger for at least 3 to 4 hour.

2. If your still having issue with your HMDX Jam HX-P230 , you can reset the speaker by pressing and holding play/pause for 5 seconds until you hear a noise. And repeat step 1.

3. For further help, call HMDX Jam customer service team at 1-888-802-0040 for technical issue.

Thank you SO much! I cannot believe it - bought this HMDX "Daze" Bluetooth speaker on clearance at Target like 8 months ago & it stopped charging. I called the # given above and they are mailing me a brand new one - no questions asked! Thanks again

I cant get it to work anymore on laptop, i-phone etc... I have charged 4+ hours what can I be doing wrong it used to work great!!! & I have all original pieces.

Guess the power light stays on the unit does not work

Sweet Darlene - try calling 1-888-802-0040 - they replaced my little speaker with no questions asked! ~ Lance

Help

My red light is on and nothing else works

Replace batt... http://ugemrp.com/1066/0000/0014/0066/00...

Gabriella Lewis will be eternally grateful.