Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ZTE.

Why cant I receive text messages

ican send text messages but cannot receive text messages

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Jeff,

Usually, when there is no more storage left, you cannot (take pictures anymore and cannot) download/receive messages since there is no place available to store them on your phone.

Check the storage both on your internal storage and your Micro SD card if available. You may need to remove data such as pictures, videos (those take a lot of space), voice memo, chat (such as WhatsApp) conversations, etc. to make place for new data.

You may need to install an SD card or upgrade to a bigger one. Most models can accept up to 32GB SD cards.

And there is a chance your storage memory is corrupted. If the above does not solve your problem, you will need to wipe/reset your memory cache.

i have a Z981 and i can't see a missed call or message on the screen

but i can on the symbol in the top left corner on the phone

it was a software software problem and reset to factory settings did not work so took

the phone back to MetroPCS and got a new ZTE ZMAX Pro Z981

I can't not get text or send them

That's my problem also

I have an Obama phone I haven't been able to receive any text messages for a few days finally sent one to my Dad and it said it was disabled. Used my moms tonight to text myself and it didn't go through how do I enable again or fix this. With the fires going on I need to my to be working in case of emergency please help

I to had this problem. Fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling both android wear and resetting watch. Had to do this twice, but you have to get to the screen on android wear that asks which notifications you want to receive.

I found out it is because your data is off.

Go to home screen scroll down the notification and make sure your data is on... (Next to WIFI buttin) easy to turn off and on

Jeff will be eternally grateful.