App-enhanced Dual Alarm Stereo Clock Radio for your iPhone/iPod/iPad released March 2012 (Model #iD95BZC)

Time display unreadable as it is missing several characters

Clock display is unreadable. Calendar info at the bottom of the screen is ok.

Does anyone have a fix for this issue? I'm using mine with my newer phone and the clock display is the only issue I'm having.

I had the same problem! My model is iDL43 and it is only 2 months old. I just fixed the problem!! I called the iHome Audio people (I-800-288-2792) - You may want to call because there may be different instructions for different models but this is what they told me to do:

1. Unplug clock/radio

2. Take batteries out of bottom of radio (unscrew and remove batteries, you may not have realized there were batteries!)

3. Wait 20-25 minutes for clock/radio to 'reset'

4. Plug clock/radio back in

5. Viola!! IT WORKS!

6. The woman at iHome Audio said if it works then you can put batteries back in, if it doesn't work call them back. I am not putting the same batteries in, they are an unknown brand, maybe old(?) or cheap.

So simple and it worked.

same problem here, screen has gone bad in 2 years after purchase. POS

Same problem Here, unfortunately product is out of warranty.

This appears to be a manufacturing defect which does not rear its ugly head until the clock has been in operation for more than a year. I bought the radio clock primarily as a clock, and now I cannot tell time on it....

Same here screen display stop working after two years of service.

Could it be that were on to something that this product is defective from manufacture

Same here. Also within 2 years of purchase. I have never had a cheap clock/radio exhibit such an issue.

I have emailed iHome, but as it is out of warranty, well....

Looking closely at the Yamaha TSX-B72, as I doubt I can trust iHome after this. In addition, I want AM reception as well as FM, and all their new products are FM only.

I have the same problem that the Clock display segments started to fail after about one and a half years. No answer from iHome on this. I can't afford to buy a new clock radio every year, looking for a solution from other companies.

JIM will be eternally grateful.