Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Nothing on screen - blank

My iPhone all of a sudden has a blank screen. I can receive phone calls but screen remains black or some purple color but that's it.

Try a hard reboot: press and hold power/lock button + home button together for ~12 seconds. If it does not help, take it to the nearest Apple Store to have it checked and possibly repaired and/or replaced under warranty.

If you don't have access to an Apple Store, let us know why/how/when this issue started (such as following a drop, liquid spill, or no reason at all, etc.).

I dropped it, screen no longer displays anything. The digitizer is isn't broken, and from what I can tell the LCD isn't broken either. I opened it up and checked the connections and still the screen wont turn on.

maybe there is no visible cracks but the lcd is damaged, you should get the lcd replaced

Cel will be eternally grateful.