The Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone was released in September of 2014 and is also known as the Samsung Galaxy Alfa. It runs on the Android operating system and is carried by most major cellular providers.

Why is there no sound coming out of my phone?

When I try and watch a videos on my phone there is no sound coming out of the speaker.

What can I do to fix this?

I really would like to hear my friends singing happy birthday to me.

My metro pvs is not working I can't use my phone

But

Why my phone no sound.. Please help me

I'm having trouble with my HTC One but I think it's from dropping it all the time. Yet again Samsung phones don't have great speakers. I say try to attach a speaker or headphones

My tablet haven't any sound. speakers not working, microphone not working. 3.5 mm earphone not working. Only Bluetooth speakers and headsets work! Why??

Please help me get sound for my Samsung galaxy s 3 mini

There are several problems that could lead to this. First and foremost, we need to check if your sound is on. To do this, while in the video press the topmost button on the side of the phone. This should trigger a display on your phone to show that the volume is going up.

If the display shows, but there is still no sound, make sure there is nothing in the headphone jack that could be redirecting the sound. This means that you can't have any headphones or charms inside the jack, otherwise the sound will be directed through them.

After trying both of those things with no luck, try to see if your speaker works at all. With the ringer volume all the way up, have somebody call you and check if the ringtone makes a noise. If not, the speaker is most likely the issue and should be replaced.

For further help try looking at the Troubleshooting page here: Galaxy Alpha Troubleshooting

Weirdly I had this problem for several days but just fixed it. I decided to follow the advice on this page and take out my battery and check for water damage. No damage I could see. I put the battery back in and turned phone back on and low and behold sound now works. Weird but very pleased now!!!

Tried all things even stayed up all night looking at other pages but nothing and yes when I get a call it works

took your advice breeiejo. took out my battery to check for water damage. No damage I could see. I put the battery back in and turned phone back on and low and behold sound now works. So relieved! Only had it a couple of days.

A5 dont have battery like iphone

NONE OF THE ADVICE WORKED no offense but is it because i have an iphone 5?

i had this problem and it turned out my bluetooth was on and connected to a random nearby device

Resrart, removed battery & put back to reset, turned off bluetooth.... bluetooth remedy fixed it ( barring drops, etc)

oh no none of the methods worked i think my iphone 5 is broken!

Dolby digital plus had my sound muted. Restarted Dolby digital sound in Settings, Sound.

please check if hands free is enable in your device that means headphone jack not responding according to hardware connected or disconnected.

Please,I need help with my phone,I really can't hear anything anymore... Nothing with the loudspeaker. I have tried removing the battery,switching it on and off,factory resetting it and nothing worked. Please,help me.

If you have recently updated your phone or flashed a custom ROM, it might be because of that. Try to do a factory reset of your phone, or wipe and reflash to the stock ROM.

I turned off my J7 and removed the battery. Put the battery back in and powered up the phone. Voila! The sound is back for media. Thanks!!!

Take out your battery. Worked for me and several other people have commented that it has worked for them, as well

Still don't know why my mobile do

NT have sound pas Help my videos nothing sound I'm very sick can't watch and hear because I need Sound

I need help. my Android device has no sound also I can't watch or hear sound from my speak. Someone please tell me how to fix this

It must be that the Speaker would be damaged.

Changing the Speaker is the only solution for it then.

Ciera Dixon will be eternally grateful.