The Optoma HD20 is a home theater projector that has a 1080p resolution that was released August 2009. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools.

Why is no image being display from the projector?

When I turn my device on the projector powers up, but no image is displayed. This has only recently started to occur.

The way I see it there are two possibilities. 1.) Your HDMI cord is either not plugged in properly or it is broken. 2.) The bulb in your projector has burned out. This can be caused either by overheating or overuse. The standard bulb life for these projectors is 3000 hours in high lamp and 4000 hours low lamp. If your bulb is burned out it will need replacing, and a new bulb can cost you around $250.

My projector turn on a red and orange light turns on and objection does not send out I change my bold and it still does not work my color wheel is inside what could be wrong with

Hi Guys, having an issue connecting my Xbox One S to my JVC X7000 projector. I have no issues with my PS4 Pro but when i try the XBox I get audio but no picture. Projector is plugged into HDMI port on the back of my Integra DRX3 and then a HDMI from game port Into the console. Not sure how to fix the issue. Tried different ports and still get audio but no picture. HELP?

Trever will be eternally grateful.