The NutriBullet by the makers of Magic Bullet is a personal blender that is self-contained and simple to use. It includes an electric blender base with a number of attachments for the user and offers a healthy alternative to blending food by breaking down ingredients in their most nutritious states.

Why does the NutriBullet leak?

There is spillage coming from my NutriBullet.

Where exactly is it leaking?

goes right through the base and out the bottom of the machine

Try tightening the cup tighter to the base. If it continues to leak, you can easily slide off the rubber seal and replace it with a new one to create a new and lasting seal.

What rubber seal would that be? Mine does not have one! I wonder if that is why it leaks!!

Mine doesn't either!

where to get the rubber gasket is the issue

I think in the cap rubber pads are worn. please see the new rubber pads star. if you need more information. read more

It shouldn't leak. It does! The problem is with the design. Turn something with liquid in it upside down with only a screw cap to seal it (and believe me, I've screwed it on as hard as I can) and apply a very strong force - the motor - it's going to leak.

This is a design fault. Unless Nutribullet come up with a better closing device, the obvious will occur!

I have tried it every way - smaller and smaller amounts of fruit/veg/water etc. etc.....

Smaller amounts leak less, but they then don't give enough yield. So you have to make up 3-4 batches and still have to try to clean out the machine.

This is not satisfactory in this age! We went to the moon in the 1960s and the space agey looking nutribullet cant produce a leak free drink???? It seems not to be fit for the purpose it was designed for.

The thing that sells this piece of equipment is it's very, very sexy. Beautifully designed and packaged, but what use is attractive form without equally attractive function?

Problem is put the screw cap at the top - the right way up, and it looks pretty much like any other blender! And just about any other blender that has a motor from 600 - 900 watt (and you can get them - check it out online) can do the job as well and have longer running times if needed.

I will be contacting Capbran Holdings to try and resolve the leaking issue, but from what Im reading online i dont hold out much hope!

Wouldn't buy one again and would recommend to a friend that they get a good quality blender/liquidiser with a strong motor. It'll do the same job without the mess!

Nowhere Girl.

You still believe in Moon thing?

I have only had the Nutribullet 900 a few weeks and it is already leaking underneath in the very-hard-to-clean gully surrounding the underneath rubber part. ALL I want, and thought I had, is a good blender that does the job. Any ideas welcome. People keep saying that Nutribullets is a design fault. This is why I hate buying things. often you THINK you have done the research, then you buy it, and then find you've made a massive mis-take. This is how I am feeling. So please, what is solution to the existing problem, and second which serious blender do people here recommend?

You may contact Nutribullet Customer Service Department at 855-346-8874 for assistance on using the product or warranty service. (Mon– Sun, 9am–8pm EST). You will be required to provide the barcode/serial number located underneath your Motor Base. Thanks!

Score -2

Jose Rivera, your response does not answer the question at all. ifixit is not about referring to the manufacturer but about how to fix it yourself. Ever tried to get the manufacturer to fix their appliances.?

Angela Wong will be eternally grateful.