Skip to main content

Fluke's 77 Series III Multimeter is an industrial quality, all-around performance multimeter. Part replacements for the device range from simple to moderately complex, depending on the problem.

2 Questions View all
Question Closed

HOW/Where to buy 1 display unit for Fluke 77 Series III


My Fluke DMM( Fluke 77 III) display is faulty.

Because for more than 6 years not using it.

Kind help to buy 1.




Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


amalrd, this "more than 6 years not using it" should not harm the display. Did you make sure the meter turns on properly, replaced the batteries etc?


Add a comment

1 Answer

Most Helpful Answer

amalrd, the description is LCD,3.75 DIGIT,BAR GRAPH,MULTIPLED part number for the LCD is 602927. It looks like it is considered obsolete. I would suggest to contact Fluke at:

USA: 1-888-99-FLUKE (1-888-993-5853)

Canada: 1-800-36-FLUKE (1-800-363-5853)

Europe: +31 402-678-200

Japan: +81-3-3434-0181

Singapore: +65-738-5655

Anywhere in the world: +1-425-446-5500

or of course at and see if they can assist you. Fluke does sell service parts. The only other option is to scour the internet i.e. places like this or and see if you find a replacement.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 3

All Time: 711