An Android Wear smartwatch released by Motorola on September 5, 2014.

Power Button is Broken

So out of no where my button stopped working, It no longer clicks. So it may just need realigned. Anyone else have that issues? If so, will Motorola cover it? Or did you fix it yourself? I did NOT get the Moto Care when I purchased the Moto 360, seeing as a run my own phone repair business, I figured there would be parts out there by the time I damaged it.

From what I can tell in the break down, the actual button is surface mounted and soldered on the board. As for the part of the button one presses, it's a little hard to tell.

Anyone who've attempted repairs on the Moto 360 have any suggestions?

Thanks! -Jeff

I have never attempted a repair on a Moto 360. However, I did have to deal with defective Samsung phones' power buttons which are also surface mounted on the board. Most of the times, cleaning with a good amount of 90%+ isopropyl alcohol (while staying clear of anything that could be ruined by IPA such as the screen) and a soft brush solved the issue. Worth a try. Let me know if by chance this helps!

my smart watch not work this button

Jeff Caauwe will be eternally grateful.