iPhone 5 gets vertical lines on the screen and then reset.

Iphone 5 two years old, no jailbreak, gets vertical lines on the screen and then reset(Sometimes the screen turns red),several times in a day and then working properly for one full day.

Hi Sasa,

Has your phone been worked on before, such as a screen replacement or anything else? It sounds like a boot loop caused by board damage. I've had a 5S come in for repair doing the same thing you are describing. Please let me know what type of work this device has had performed on it in the past.

If no work has ever been done, and if you are sure the device has not been opened before, then did you purchase this phone new or refurbished?

Hi, Eric,

Thanks for your answer. I changed case and battery one year ago (NOT official Apple repair) and everything work well until now. Today my iphone has worked without problems, but yesterday restart several times, once when is on standby, once when use it, once when have incomin call, no some rules...

Sasa will be eternally grateful.