1

laura
13

Can't hear music from headset part.

I have the 80gb classic. when i try plugging in anything through the headphone jack, nothing plays. i play it from my isound where i just plug it in from the bottom and it charges and plays through these speakers perfectly. yet in my car i try plugging anything through the headphone jack and nothing plays. i have no other problems but can't hear my music.

Edited by: Sterling Hirsh ( )

1

Brett Hartt

Sounds like trouble with the headphone jack. You may just have a cable unplugged, or it may be broken. Here is your guide, here is your part. And for future reference, here is your Troubleshooting Guide. Good Luck.

iPod Classic (Thin) Headphone Jack & Hold Switch

Includes headphone jack &amp hold switch — 8 available at 14.95 each.

Edited by: Sterling Hirsh ( ) , Brett Hartt ( )

I edited this to remove the link to the thick part, since she mentioned she had an 80GB iPod. Also, in the future, making "your" and "part" link to different things is pretty confusing. It's better to say something like: Here is your part (thin) and (thick).

Sterling Hirsh,

Also: you can link to a product by using wiki syntax, and that makes the blurb appear under the post.

Sterling Hirsh,