Xbox One Kinect. Included with the Xbox One. It has successfully sold over 23 million units around the world.

Remove cable from Kinect 2

My Kinect 2 on the Xbox One is faulty and has to be replaced. The cable is embedded and so I have to remove the cable from the head unit and install a new Kinect. My problem is that I can't find any guide that describes how to remove the cable. Advice and pictures are needed, please.

I pulled it out using force.

I would not recommend that way as of now because I have not managed to plug it back in as of now: How to best re-atach the cable?

What do you mean by "cable is embedded" as in in a wall? And if so how did you get it there in the first place and why can't you just take it out???

You need to disassemble the Kinect to get it back in, push it through the fan cage, I actually removed the shock gasket as well.

To remove, pair of pliers and pull.

You need to disassemble the Kinect to get it back in, push it through the fan cage, I actually removed the shock gasket as well. To remove, pair of pliers and pull.

What would this cable be called? As I need a replacement? I know one side is a USB,B port, and I can't find a wire with the special Kinect side again..

I would love to know if there are shorter versions of this cable as well. That would make life so much easier!x

adriankamellard will be eternally grateful.