*The* place for Xiaomi smartphone repair guides.

Mi 4 cracked screen replacement

hey guys,

I have an xiaomi mi4 and i have a big problem. my screen got cracked and the digitizer seems to be broken too. My touchscreen is unusable now. I would love a guide on how to replace it and maybe a link for a new screen. i hope you can help me out. I look forward to a reply

kind regards

its been just a month and my touchpad has broken . Is it in its warranty period so that the service centre would repair it for free.....?

Can't get it for free. Bad luck, you need to shell out off your hands. Any way Problem is mi does not hane a large user base in india so its difficult to get the services. They need to do something to improve the market base.

1- Attach a mouse using a small usb to backup your phone

2- Try to get a screen from some source as sending it back to them like I did will get you no where. I had the exact same problem

Hello, you can check this website to repair your Xiaomi http://www.azrepair.eu

Its Red Mi Note 4. I am not able to see anything on my display. Initially it was partial and now the texts & images are completely invisible on my screen. What could be the problem? Is it eligible for warranty or not?

Here's a link for the LCD:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...

My touch is break pls give me screen

guys the cost of Mi 4 screen replacement original via MI store in patna including GST now on 4 july 17 is 5560 rs

i will soon be uploading the pic fr the same

My friend recommended this shop to this shop to buy a mi4 lcd glass screen . But I don't know if it works well . Does anyone hear of this shop ?dragon-tt

Dont buy from online. Better goto the mi exclusive service centre.

where is the mi exclusive centre

Where it will change glass only

xiaomi mi4 is good phone untill it works. its screen got cracked in the trouser pocket and i realized that I wasted 22K on this dammn Chinese phone. dont wish to get it repaired as i do not have good experience repairing chinese products ...it would be waste of money.

Guys buy good brand phone-one time investment and don't fall for Chinese phones.

http://v.ku6.com/show/443w86ZZAZQJfdF1Mq...

go to a MI exclusive service center. cost of replacement INR 3500 only. I did it today and i am satisfied.

which Service center

no cost of replacement it INR 9100.. I went there today . and now i dont know what should I do with this phone.. get it repaired or buy a new one.

Hey. Could you please tell me what you did finally?

yes the cost of mi4 display with touchscreeen is around rs.9400.its reakky huge amount for display

I also had a same problem but retirived by a local service centre at Madurai.

But now the battery is not charging from past one month. Worst service centres for Mi phone...

xiaomi mi4 is good phone untill it works. its screen got unfortunate cracked in the trouser pocket and i realized that I wasted 22K on this dammn Chinese phone. dont wish to get it repaired as i do not have good experience very costly repairing chinese products ...it would be waste of money.

my mi4i screen was cracked does the service center does the repair for free, i have still my warranty on my mi4i

dude buy from this i have tested '''http://www.ebay.in/itm/Xiaomi-Mi4-Lcd-Di...

@rishabhagarwal989 - i am trying to get my mi4 screen replaced, tried a couple from other sources but brightness is an issue, could it be that the ones we tried were poor or something got damaged during dissembly? I could do with some guidance, thanks, Ankit

Full address in mi webpage. But its above khazana jewellers next to marathalli bridge in Bangalore

Don't buy Mi phones. It has got worst glass. It brokes for no reason. If you go to their customer service centre, They will loot you. I had to paid 3000 Rupees to get broken glass replaced. Please spread this message to your friends also

I saw your post for replacement cost 3500 Rs for Mi4 Touch Screen, is this the address for Service center , Please confirm.

Marathalli (Mi Exclusive Service Center)

Address: MI Exclusive Service Centre TVS Electronics Ltd ,No.21, M.T.K Reddy Complex, Krishna Summit, 1st floor , Above Khajana Jwellers, Above Marathali Bridge, Varthur Main road, Bangalore-560037

Hours of Operation: Monday to Saturday, 10:00-18:00

Service Center Phone Number: 080-42012298

I have same problem of display screen scratches and almost 25% bottom touch screen not working.

Kindly advise any economical solution for the same. Phone is brought just last week. balla.venugopal@gmail.com

Hy guys I buy a new phone redmi 4a on March 27.......but with in 1 day my phone screen was cracked wat will I do now .....can any 1 suggest me any thing to solve this pblm. I took this phone on March 27 2017 today it is March 28 .........is there any warranty to that cracked screen

Yes ... you also can get repair all kind of refrigerator at Akanksha cooling Point ..

I have done the replacement by myself. Purchased one from ebay and used 1mm double sided tape to fix the screen. Youtube videos are really helpful in such scenarios.just make sure to follow the video properly and don't loose the nuts. Everything inside is just small connectors which can be fixed by a normal person as well.

Farid Zarioh will be eternally grateful.