This is a guide for the LG Optimus G Pro Phone. It was released February 2013, and can easily be identified by its Model Number: E980.

How do I calibrate screen

Hello I just recently replaced my LCD display and touch screen as a unit and all the touch commands are about a half inch off from where I selected.. Where is the option to calibrate the touch screen display? I have tried multiple hard and soft resets.

Lg optimus g pro e980

Go to the settings menu, then General settings. After that go to Gestures, then press Motion sensor calibration. The phone will instruct you from this point. You might have to calibrate it a couple of times to meet your personal specifications.

This is only for the motion sensor and not the display. Doesn't help at all.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi guys, do you have any updates on this?

How we can calibrate/synchronize our new digitizer replacement with our phone?

This is kind of stupid problem - to replace the touch screen and discover that new one does the taps in the wrong places.

Mine for instance is shifted on approx 3-4 mm vertically and it drives me mad when I'm browsing and clicking on the links!

Can we override the necessary x y coordinates which are perceived by Android? Or can we purge the Synaptics co-processor attached to the touch screen unit?

I called LG, and there is not a feature in this phone to calibrate the touch screen, sorry

motion sensor calibration missing

cewilson90 will be eternally grateful.