How do I improve the print quality?
Some documents and prints come out faint, but the control panels shows that there is more than adequate ink to produce better quality images.
Is this a good question?
Sometimes the quality of the print is changed previously or by accident, resulting in poor-quality prints. To change this, simply refer to the guide here which is as follows:
1. On the control panel, press Copy
2. Use the up/down arrows to find Quality.
3. Use the left/right arrows to select either Fast, Normal or Best. Best is the optimal setting. Select OK.
Modifying the paper settings can also improve copy quality
1. Select Copy from the control panel
2. Use the arrow keys to select Paper Type
3. Select Stop/Exit to complete setup
Follow the procedure depending on the current paper setting of the printer
If the printer is set to plain paper, change the setting to inkjet paper
If the printer is set to inkjet paper, change the setting to Brother BP71 or Glossy
4. Select Stop/Exit to complete setup
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 3
Past 30 Days: 10
All Time: 698