The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen has green and red tinting?

I have a 16 GB iPhone 5c that is just out of warranty. I noticed a couple weeks ago that if I look at a white background, the edges up to around 4 mm towards the center, there is a greenish tint to the LCD. everything else has a slightly reddish tint to it. I want to speculate that it's from physical pressure bending the screen, and before you say anything, no, I don't keep it in my back pocket. Rear pockets are for wallets, not phones.

I've tried to get a picture of it, but I don't have a camera good enough to notice the differences, or adjusting the white balance until the entire thing is engulfed in white.

I'm confident in my engineering skills enough to feel like I can repair this myself. I would just like to know what parts I should replace. I already have the ifixit kit with the screwdriver with a crazy amount of bits, spudgers, plastic spudgers, etc. etc. Should I replace the LCD along with the digitizer? It doesn't matter if it has the glass on it, I was already looking into replacing that because it appears like the oil resistant coating has been removed, and there's a deep scratch in the center that makes rainbows happen.

Hello to fix this you will need a full display as it shoulds like the lcd is a little bad

skeetermcbee will be eternally grateful.