HP desktop PC introduced on 12/2005. Uses Socket 939 AMD processors.

How can I get the radio tuner driver after upgrading to win7?

After upgrading to windows 7 the radio tuner driver is missing, Microsoft and HP have no solution. My unit is a m7680n HP Media center PC.

If this is for the OEM TV Tuner, don't bother with it. This is only an analog tuner, making it useless for TV. If you want to use it for the S-Video and RCA input, then it might be worth the trouble to get it working.

If you plan on using it for TV, it's trash. If you want to use it for the S-Video and RCA jacks, it may be worth it if it's not too much trouble.

You have 2 options:

• Buy a driver CD (Happague does not give the drivers away. You need the CD to install the drivers. Sometimes you can find CD rips online with the exe or in ISO form, but do not count on this.)
  • Find out which card HP changed the model on. HP had a bad habit of changing the models on the cards to screw with people back then. They also did it to AVerMedia cards.

It's really up to you. Treat the TV side as dead end, but the S-Video and RCA jacks can still be used.

NO the TV tuner works OK The Radio tuner is the one not working. But like you stated it is analog so bye bye radio. the TV tuner I use for copying videos from tape. Thanks for the info. Lee

lee will be eternally grateful.