Guides and support for various TV brands and styles.

Sony Bravia 40" LED TV Screen cracked, looking for replacement screen

My Sony Bravia 40" LED TV KDL-40R350B screen is cracked. I'm looking for a place where I can find a replacement screen, can anyone help me? Model KDL-40R350B. Thanks in advance.

R562c screen replacement how's cost

I have a Sony Bravia Smart TV and it is model number KDL 40 r510c and I need to know the cost of that panel

Why should a tv cracked. mine doesn't felt from distance. and its not even 2 years old. My old tv felt from 4 foot distance nothing happened . New one is not good. $499.00 cost.

If a TV cracks . what part do we need to change

@Julia - What is the part that is damaged? In this case the display screen was damaged (cracked). You should create own question with your TV's details.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Boy I hate to tell you this getting a new TV will be cheaper!

When the TV's were going for around 2k one could get a replacement screen. While its a lot of work to replace it was possible! And Sony did set things up so it was not that hard to do.

Sadly, the cost of this model is around $300 used and a 40" new is not much more for a similar TV.

Jermaine will be eternally grateful.