How about the low-battery annoying beeping?

I own the same device, and I am looking for a solution to the 3 seconds beeping that happens for hours before the battery runs low and just don't let me make the best out of the headsets. Is it possible to identify and cut the line that is responsible for that sound permanently? I would know if the battery is low when sound no longer comes out, as easy as that.

The engineer behind this idea is plain stupid, you don't tell people that the highway is no longer usable at a certain distance by placing nails on the road every meter.

Could you please kindly and generously guide me with your high wisdom through this deed?

Thank you,

Annoying doesn't begin to describe it.

Ohh My God logitech - please fire whoever is in charge of this beeping!!!!! YOu suck!!!!!!!!!!

Most Helpful Answer

Mine does the same thing. What I am going to do is buy a super high powered cell phone battery

and replace the inner battery with it. I did the same thing to a pair of H600's . Put 3 AA Battery holders

on the headset around the top and removed the little 'chicklet', battery that was inside.

They now run for about 96 hours instead of the normal 5 hours..

Would you do a video of this or a guide?

In Ubuntu, you can go to sound/sound effects

and mute alert volume:

Does this help ? From what I understand the beep is generated BY THE HEADSET ?

Back then it seemed to solve the problem, but now it doesn't stop the beeping :(

Houssam will be eternally grateful.