This device is part of the second wave of Polaroid's 600 series cameras that were developed between the 1980's and 1990's. It would instantly develop the film in about three minutes and the battery was integrated into the film pack.

Why aren't my pictures developing?

I am taking pictures and the flash is engaging. The camera ejects a picture, but the picture isn't developing.

Most Helpful Answer

It is always possible that the temperature is not ideal for the picture to develop. If you are using the film originally designed for the camera then the film is really old and not likely to work. If you are using the Impossible film then the film is very experimental and very sensitive to its surroundings. You don't want it to be too hot or too cold. In the directions of the film is says that at an ideal temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit it will take the pictures about 10 minutes to develop.

Polaroid Onestep Close Up Troubleshooting

I just took one with the flash and it printed fine, then I took 2 more right after and nothing is showing

That’s exactly what happened to me I just got the camera and film today.

If it is not working , it is probaly to hot. Try puting it in the fridge for NO MORE then 1-3 minutes.

everytime i use the polaroid the pictyre will came out with nothing. It is not developing... I need help

Usually for me, it takes about 3 minutes max for my Instax 8 Polaroid pictures to develop. However, this time I have taken the picture and 15 minutes later it's still not developed. I have taken three today and two have turned a peach colour and no other shapes are formed- the entire picture is peach and my third one has some spots of the picture on it but it still has not fully come through within 15 minutes. Help!!

Well maybe you are taking the picture in the dark, because if you take it in the dark it will not show up

I just started im new i took one with my dog and mine is a black pic it wont show up

how did you fix it? bc mine has that problem too & idk if its broken

It has happened to me to. Its Okay Guys! Calm Down. The Film Is Probably Older Than The Other Films You Have. Or Maybe Its Just Malfunctioning. Y'know You Can Just Get Another Pack. I Got Another And It Worked Again. But If You Dont Want To Waste Money, Try Other Methods To Fix Your Problem! Okay Thats It.

The same thing is happening to me. The film I have is brand new, and I'm at the beach in GREAT lighting trying to take pictures of myself, the sky, and the water. Nothing is showing up and I've taken 4.

Same for me. Probably cause i ran out of film in 2001. Check if you ran out of film

the film is brand new

You have to let it in the dark so it can develop at least 5 to 10 minutes if not developing shake it for 10 seconds and then put it back in the dark for 5 to 10 minutes if not developed by then shake it more for 10 minutes and if not developed then leave over night

it does help by the way

Tyler OBrien will be eternally grateful.