The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone with eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option.

My camera keeps saying camera failed. How do I fix it?

Camera keeps saying camera failed. How do I fix it?

Why Samsung phone camera keep saying camera fail every time I suppose to have best camera because my phone is note 4

Turn your phone completely off and then turn it back on

How long do we turn off our phone , for my camera can work again ?

Most Helpful Answer

here is one more useful guide . just restart the phone and wait for like 2 min

close all the apps and try again

follow this link for more information visit http://fixingblog.com/camera-not-working... see if this help

I was facing the same problem. what did was i just opened the back cover remove the battery and sim the replugged them again.

issue resolved

thanks imranalam1977. tried most remedies, but none helped, until yours. Thanks again, my camera is now functioning.

Sukriya Imran bhai . Your suggestion worked .

This is the only suggestion that worked. Thanks

You're the best! Thanks a lot

Thank u imranalam my phone camera is now working ...........th nd alot

- First of all try this: Open Camera app from the "Application manager" and do "Clear data", then restart the phone.

- Second: Do a Factory reset (of course save your data!).

- Third: Reinstall Android OS.

If this not help you, you have a hardware problem. You need to change the camera.

Also you can test the camera from the Hidden / Test menu.

Enter this code at the dealer: *#0*#

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Secret Codes, Service / Test Menu

Regards

In many cases, the 'camera failed' error occurs because the Camera app has got itself into a bit of a mess. You can often solve that with a fairly simple bit of housekeeping. Go into Settings > Applications Manager and then swipe left for All Apps. Scroll down to the Camera app and tap on it. Now tap on Force Stop, then Clear Cache, then Clear Data. Don’t worry: this won’t delete any of your photographs, but it will delete your camera’s settings so you’ll need to set those again. Reboot your phone and see if that worked.

If it didn’t, step two is to clear the cache partition. To do that, turn off your phone and then press and hold Volume Up, Power and Home. Once the phone vibrates, let go of Power but keep the other two buttons pressed. Once you see the Android Recovery screen, navigate to Wipe Cache Partition using the volume down key and use Power to select it. This won’t delete your data but it should reset the app’s cache, which should solve the problem.

Nothing? Time for the nuclear option: a factory reset. Make sure you take backups of anything you need first, as this will return your phone to factory-fresh condition without any of your stuff on it.

Still no joy? Dump the app altogether and try the excellent Google Camera (KitKat or later required) or one of the many wonderful third-party camera apps out there. Read the reviews carefully though: some camera apps are better than others. There's no point in installing a duffer.

Thanks it works

Now my camera opened

Restart your phone then it should work

But I've done what you speak

YES NO CHANGE

Go to phone service to change your camera maybe its work . if you want to see is it working, yo need to try...

At first flash this phone

Many time i solve this provlems

Turn off the Smart Stay feature under settings, then reset the phone. This will fix the problem.

I just powered off my phone, removed battery, removed sim, put it back inside , turned the phone on and the problem was resolved.

Just remove your Sd Card and unplug battery and sim card and insert again . Its helpful in some conditions

Haw I fix my camera the face is dawan

Michelle will be eternally grateful.