Parts & Tools

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone with eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option.

My camera keeps saying camera failed. How do I fix it?

Camera keeps saying camera failed. How do I fix it?

Why Samsung phone camera keep saying camera fail every time I suppose to have best camera because my phone is note 4

Turn your phone completely off and then turn it back on

How long do we turn off our phone , for my camera can work again ?

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

here is one more useful guide . just restart the phone and wait for like 2 min

close all the apps and try again

follow this link for more information visit http://fixingblog.com/camera-not-working... see if this help

Thank you so much..I should have thought of that

Please help I have tried every thing exceed for smashing my galaxy s6 edge camra to start working but nothing,please help

I have just thrown mine on to the sofa with force but it had a soft landing and is ok. O hate this phone it has been one thing after the other.

My cell phone was accidentally dropped on stone due to which it's camera stopped working. What should I do? So worried.

My phone is samsung j3.its selfie camera not working.i will try all the google tips for the solution.but no use.plzz tell how to fix the prolem

I was facing the same problem. what did was i just opened the back cover remove the battery and sim the replugged them again.

issue resolved

thanks imranalam1977. tried most remedies, but none helped, until yours. Thanks again, my camera is now functioning.

Sukriya Imran bhai . Your suggestion worked .

This is the only suggestion that worked. Thanks

You're the best! Thanks a lot

Thank u imranalam my phone camera is now working ...........th nd alot

- First of all try this: Open Camera app from the "Application manager" and do "Clear data", then restart the phone.

- Second: Do a Factory reset (of course save your data!).

- Third: Reinstall Android OS.

If this not help you, you have a hardware problem. You need to change the camera.

Also you can test the camera from the Hidden / Test menu.

Enter this code at the dealer: *#0*#

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Secret Codes, Service / Test Menu

Regards

Wooow thnk u soo much

i did rreplace the camera with a working one but that problem still exists

Hello, after testing my camera using the code above, I observed the camera hardware is working well but the app is still not working even after factory reset.

Any suggestions please.??

In many cases, the 'camera failed' error occurs because the Camera app has got itself into a bit of a mess. You can often solve that with a fairly simple bit of housekeeping. Go into Settings > Applications Manager and then swipe left for All Apps. Scroll down to the Camera app and tap on it. Now tap on Force Stop, then Clear Cache, then Clear Data. Don’t worry: this won’t delete any of your photographs, but it will delete your camera’s settings so you’ll need to set those again. Reboot your phone and see if that worked.

If it didn’t, step two is to clear the cache partition. To do that, turn off your phone and then press and hold Volume Up, Power and Home. Once the phone vibrates, let go of Power but keep the other two buttons pressed. Once you see the Android Recovery screen, navigate to Wipe Cache Partition using the volume down key and use Power to select it. This won’t delete your data but it should reset the app’s cache, which should solve the problem.

Nothing? Time for the nuclear option: a factory reset. Make sure you take backups of anything you need first, as this will return your phone to factory-fresh condition without any of your stuff on it.

Still no joy? Dump the app altogether and try the excellent Google Camera (KitKat or later required) or one of the many wonderful third-party camera apps out there. Read the reviews carefully though: some camera apps are better than others. There's no point in installing a duffer.

Thanks it works

Now my camera opened

Thanks it worked

Turn off the Smart Stay feature under settings, then reset the phone. This will fix the problem.

Restart your phone then it should work

But I've done what you speak

YES NO CHANGE

Its a Samasung Tab S tablet - I have no access to the internal bits ...... formatted more than 10 times still no change.....any help?

i did it all , but it didn't work

Go to phone service to change your camera maybe its work . if you want to see is it working, yo need to try...

At first flash this phone

Many time i solve this provlems

I just powered off my phone, removed battery, removed sim, put it back inside , turned the phone on and the problem was resolved.

Just remove your Sd Card and unplug battery and sim card and insert again . Its helpful in some conditions

I have the same problem with my Samsung 8. However, I know what the problem is, I need the super tiny “shaft that he warns about when replacing the front screen.

I took my phone apart, replaced the screen/digitizer and must’ve lost the little piece that goes in the slot at the top (middle r) before you screw the last inner cover down.

Would not having the “shaft” be the cause of Camera Failed? Can I just use a small piece of metal?

This “unfortunately camera has stopped” error is just a system bug that is not a big issue if you have stock Android installed. Usually a simple restart or clearing cache will fix this error.

Method 1: Restart phone

Well, this is a very straightforward step that could easily fix the camera has stopped error on your smartphone.

Method 2: Clear cache and data of your Camera application

Most of the time, the application cache may cause this error. To fix it, simply follow these steps:

• Go to Settings >> Apps (or application manager) >> Swipe to go to “All”
  • Now scroll down the list of apps, and tap on “Camera”
  • Tap “Clear Cache” & “Clear Data”
  • Now restart your smartphone

Open the camera app and check for the error.

The McAfee Internet Security Suite and antivirus software are the tools that McAfee develops to help secure home, business, or school systems. For the whole McAfee items brought in online or from the retail store, you will need an identification key. Make sure you have properly registered the purchased McAfee software with the company so that you can quickly get notified of the latest updates. If you want to download, install and ++Activate McAfee++ setup with the product key, go to ++mcafee.com/activate++.

We offer full technical support to companies in the US for Windstream Mobile. Nowadays, Windstream Holdings, Inc. is a leading and greatest supplier of voice and data network messaging, and managed services. The business '''++Windstream Email++''' has a second name which is also known as Windstream Communications or Windstream.

There are numerous suggestions for troubleshooting which can be applied to solve the situation. Yet let's just learn a little bit more about '''++AOL Sign in++''' before that.

Norton antivirus protects your data and important information from getting lost and damaged. Get your norton antivirus installed in your PC.

norton.com/setup

Norton Antivirus is the best internet security that protects your data and device from being lost and damaged. Get your Norton Products started today.

norton.com/setup

To install Norton that you purchased from norton.com/setup or from a retail store, you must create a Norton account or add the purchased product to the existing account.

norton.com/enroll

Norton Setup is easy to install and activate than that of any other internet security. norton.com/setup will here provide you easy and quick understanding about Norton.

norton.com/enroll

this is a nice post---In case you are facing any issue with norton.com/nu16 then we recommend you get in touch with Norton Support. A team of technicians is 24/7 available to assist you with your issues.

With Webroot Download on your device, you don’t have to worry about which links are safe during all kinds of online activities be it browsing, shopping or socializing. This antivirus brand also offers complete protection of passwords, logins, credit card information, so that you can safely surf, shop, bank and interact. You can also check out the 70-day, no questions asked money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with the product you have installed. You can start with a FREE trial where you don’t have to pay, check it out and buy after you are 100% satisfied with the results!

Such a beautiful post thanks for sharing-mcafee.com/Activate is a comprehensive, and intelligent cybersecurity suite that safeguards you, your data, identity, privacy and all your devices at all times. It gives you the advantage of protecting all the devices of a household with a single subscription. It seamlessly integrates “antivirus, privacy, and identity” tools and features that are capable to crush the most advanced security threats.

Unique information you provide us thanks for this -norton.com/nu16 When it comes to antivirus and security applications for their computers, many users choose Norton Security. Norton is a well-known security company that has been collaborated by many big brands for more security. You must have seen the name of the Norton offering security to the websites and more.

I really like this post norton.com/setup is antivirus software that protects your system against malware and other online threats. Just after completing the Norton Account Creation and login procedure, you can access the various Norton products and services.

thank you so much for sharing this useful information MS Office or simply Office gives you the opportunity to simplify your work life by means of a set of dedicated productivity tools. It is a time-tested software suite that is used worldwide for its user-friendly design and reliability. Besides that, it gives you the ease of convenient and quick setup at “Office Login ”.

Visit 123.hp.com/setup right away to fix problems while printer not printing anything. Our technicians will try to 100 % satisfied our customer. So contact us on our Website and get information about change printer offline to online, printer status offline, printer offline put online related issues.

thank you so much for sharing this useful information-We will provide a process that helps you to download and install the Office.com/setup application in order to enhance your experience with its various products. The Office offers an ultimate range of subscription-based services like Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and a lot more.

Subscriptions and Purchases

With Ask to Buy and Family Sharing, at whatever point a kid starts another buy or free download, a solicitation goes to the family coordinator. The coordinator can audit the thing and support the buy or decrease the solicitation directly from their own iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact. itunes.com/bill For instance, this could be a solicitation for things in the iTunes, Apple Books, or App Store, In-App Purchases, or iCloud stockpiling. apple.com/bill or iTunes Billing Support, iTunes Customer Service. In the event that the family coordinator favors the buy, the substance downloads naturally to their relative's gadget. On the off chance that they decay, no buy or download will occur.

Search a Customer Care Number and other Contact Information to connect with Real Human. Get Genuine Customer Service Phone Number. Support Helpline Number. Visit Ask2Human.com

As a main edge cybersecurity organization, McAfee gives propelled security answers for buyers, little and enormous organizations, ventures, and governments. Security innovations from McAfee utilize a one of a kind, a prescient ability that is fueled by McAfee Worldwide Danger Knowledge, which empowers home clients and organizations to remain one stride in front of the following influx of fileless assaults, infections, malware, and other online dangers.

Regardless of whether you pick free or full insurance, you have amazing security that even updates itself naturally. What's more, with a front line infection scanner that squares and expels infections, you can be consoled that you and your family are shielded from the most recent dangers.

We shield you from billions of malware assaults every year, including against ransomware, Trojans, worms, infections, and the sky is the limit from there. Our antivirus scanner additionally incorporates propelled fix functionalities, fixing more than 90 million records a year ago.

mcafee.com/activate

Ensure your gadgets with our Windows infection check. On the off chance that your framework is as yet running Windows 7, our free Antivirus for Windows 7 is the one to go for. On the off chance that your PC or PC works with Windows 10, download the best free Antivirus for Windows 10 at this point. Our Windows 10 infection insurance will even give you constant assurance from obscure dangers. Introduce our PC infection security and PC infection expulsion now! For the best Antivirus programming for Windows 7 and Windows 10 with much more highlights and security, look at our Master adaptation.

Perusing the web puts your protection and the security of your gadgets in danger. Organizations need to follow your conduct to so as to make a profile about you so they can customize promotions. A wide range of cybercriminals are attempting to take your own information, for example, passwords and bank subtleties, or to commandeer your PC access to utilize your gadgets for assaults against others. Shield yourself and your gadgets from assault with our free Windows Antivirus programming. Our times of involvement with the security part mean we offer you the best free Windows Antivirus programming. Our answers , have won many honors and are utilized by a huge number of fulfilled clients. Our cutting edge artificial intelligence Innovation with cloud-based danger discovery gives you constant insurance.

Stay out of my Gmails. I have two, jbsaxmk6 @gmail.com and jbsaxiii@gmail.com .... John Bender III

I do not use alexa…………………..

Michelle will be eternally grateful.