The fourth iteration of the popular 7" Galaxy Tab line of Samsung tablets.

Why is my tab 4 keep on jumping off the wifi?

my tab 4 is not connecting to the wifi or Bluetooth, it keeps jumping on and off but not connecting. i tried wiping it but it hasn't work.

I've done all the comments and it still isn't doin I also factory reset too

I also did a factory reset still have problems. Do I need to trade tablet in? Please advise

I have had this problem. I have solved it by deleting all the saved wi-fi's that I have previously logged on to.

All videos are now playing, I guess my pad is now mot constantly searching for the strongest WiFi signal.

Most Helpful Answer

I have the same issue. When accepting to turn on wifi or bluetooth is seems like it is turning on by it switches back off. Both via the quick tab and in settings. I would appreciate some help thank you!

Samsung Galaxy Tab4 WiFi SM-T230NU

Same problem. Taken to shop they said known problem with wifi IC . But repairing has risk to damage tab

in the Wifi settings under "advanced" I unchecked "always allow scanning" and I do not have the WiFi connection problem anymore!

Worked for me

Worked here on a random hotel tablet.

Worked for me on Galaxy Tab 4 8" AT&T

Thx man. Much love

Thank you chief problem solved

Hi Jason M Taylor,

Can you check to see which apps are using the WiFi the most? Are they ones that you are using or 'others'? -not system apps though. Have you tried installing and running Malwarebytes for mobiles in case you have malware in your Tab?

How can you install anything if you can't connect to the network?

Install wifi manager. Instant fix.

How do I do this?

@gemz1991 Find an APK file online. Download it and transfer it to your tablet

When you go into the WiFi settings, click the options button on the tab, click options and see if WiFi timeout is on...Just change it to "Never"

can u please help me I did dat and it still isn't doin

yeah I did that setting change as well...No dice

How many different WiFi points have you connected the tablet to? Does the tablet behave the same way, regardless of the wireless router?

Pretty much every time I have experienced something like this, it has been down to the router, not the tablet / phone.

Most of the time, you can adjust your router settings and it can solve the problem. Go in to your router settings and see whats going on. Is your router broadcasting on both 2.4 and 5Ghz? Has the router any "smart channel switching" technology going on? What is your wifi security policy?

Try changing these options and see how you get on

Which does the Samsung Galaxy Tab4 nook need. I have had my tablet replaced once for the same issue. It shows it is connected but won't work. My IPad, computer, and phone are all on my network with no problem. Does it matter if it is using the 2.4 or 5Ghz? I have never had to change that, though I have both. Help

None of the solutions helped me. My other tablet works fine. This happens no matter the wifi I connect to so it isn't the router. It will connect to a network for about 2 seconds then the Wi-Fi will turn off then back on again connect then back off. It is very frustrating. I've done a factory reset. I've cleared cashe partition I've deleted all networks I've even taken it to Samsung to make sure it's updated on software. They didn't know what was wrong either. Getting ready to trash body knows what is wrong or how to fix

chantal will be eternally grateful.