The third-generation Ram was unveiled on February 7, 2001 at the 2001 Chicago Auto Show. This was a major update including an all new frame, suspension, powertrains, interiors, and sheet metal.

Dodge ram 1500 2007 brake light and turn signals not working

I have a Dodge ram 1500 2007 yesterday my brakelights and turn signal stopped working I have changed the bulbs checked the fuses the tail lights work also the third llight is working front turn signals blinking fast.

There's most likely a short in the wiring at the rear of the vehicle. Trace the wiring on both sides from the bulbs towards the cab. It's likely very near the bulbs. There'll be a damaged wire most likely that's shorted to the body of the truck. A quick way of narrowing down the area is to put something on the brake pedal to turn the brake lights on and then shake the wiring harnesses. See which one causes the light to flash on. That'll be the culprit

I have the same Proverbs somebody tell me how to fix

Had this problem still don't know how to fix it! But, what I ended up doing is transferring the tail lights to the trailer connector. This was over 7 years ago and it's still hooked up that way. If you figure out another way please let me know!

Joe

I had to re-flash my pcm, $176.00 for me. Good Luck.

What about bypassing the PCM? is there any reason why not to? Auto manufactures do some crazy stuff just to drive us all crazy!

richwash1958 will be eternally grateful.