The Canon PIXMA MP620B is a color inkjet printer with wireless networking released in 2008.

How do I scan a document to my flash drive?

I want to scan a page and upload it directly to my flash drive. Is that possible?

Most Helpful Answer

First, insert your flash drive into the usb slot on the printer. Then scan a document as you normally would, and the file will be saved to the attached drive.

Do not remove the USB flash drive from the machine under the following conditions:

- While scanning is in progress

- Before saving the scanned data

For safety reasons, we recommend backing up the scanned data saved on a USB flash drive to another media periodically to avoid unexpected accidents.

We assume no responsibility for damage to or loss of data for whatever reason even within the warranty period.

1. Make sure that the machine is turned on.

2. Press the SCAN button.

The screen to specify where to save the data is displayed.

If you not getting this then you can call at 1-888-924-2961 toll free number for canon printer support.canon printer support

Yes it is possible if your printer is compatible with USB drive. First insert the USB into your printer. Then put the document over the printer and Press SCAN Button. After scanning save your file into USB drive. You you still have the problem related to Canon Printer Support Call at Toll Free Number 1-800-243-1403

Val Fedorikhin will be eternally grateful.