Released April 2013, model numbers GT-N5100 (3G & Wifi), GT-N5110 (Wifi), and GT-N5120 (3G, 4G/LTE & Wifi)

Why can't I hear anything from my tablet?

I can't hear anything from my tablet and my volume is on max. I can hear just fine when my headphones are in though. Why can't I hear without my headphones?

Same problem. It starts out fine, but then fades until I hashes to turn it up all the way, regardless of whether using headphones or speakers. Worse, it often displays a warning about how listening at high volume can be harmful. I don't think this tablet is capable of producing dangerous volume. I can't hear it over the sound of of a quiet fan sometimes. I can usually fox the problem for a while by reseting the tablet, but that should not be necessary.

System sounds, although I have them set as low as possible, are often extremely loud.

The speakers are probably not working properly. Check out the the speaker replacement guide for more information.

It is likely your speakers require replacement. However, to be certain you should follow the steps in the troubleshooting page.Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Troubleshooting

Why won't my tablet produce sound?

Following the instructions in the link above fixed my problem. I reset my tablet, and as soon as the screen went dark, I pressed the volume up, and held it until it finished reseting. Then I was able to turn up the volume from all the way down, to a reasonable level about half way up, which is much louder than I've ever been able to set it before.

Will I don't know the answer but why does this happened

Score -1

Why don't i hear anything on my device?

Score -1

Jon Morgan will be eternally grateful.