Made by GM. It's the eighth generation of a land yacht!

Diagram of the fuse box

I can't find the trunk fuse on my Pontiac Bonneville

I'm having the same problems. Can't find the same fuse box for the car . radio etc.. Someone help up please. I'm no dumbie when it comes to cars. But I'm stuck. Looked everywhere..

Ok. The small fuses are located under the steering wheel where the brake pedal and gas pedal are at.. As far as where the trunk fuse. I can't help there.

Most Helpful Answer

@carson_13, benny,Niki , There are two fuse blocks in your vehicle: the driver’s side and passenger’s side fuse blocks and the 3rd is under the hood engine compartment. I believe trunk fuse to be in fuse/relay box passenger side under dash(may be able to access easier by removing glove box liner). Radio fuse shows position 8D, Driver’s side fuse interior block, Pg.6-62/6-63, in the manual link posted below. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://justgivemethedamnmanual.com/wp-c...

Niki will be eternally grateful.