Use these guides to repair phones from all manufacturers and service providers.

My infinix zero touch screen not responding, and wont power off

my infinix zero x506 touch screen is not responding to touch after system update

my infinix zero x506 the home menu not working even i reset the unit?

Most Helpful Answer

I have infinix zero 3 set and I got problem of screen touch not working and on searching on internet in XCLUB I got the way to solve this problem . The solution is Press power + volume up button for about 10 sec so that it may power off your phone then it will reopen with touch working correctly .thx for reading

After firmware update some phones required to reset. so try to hard reset device and check whether touchpad start to work.

I have tried to hard reset it still doesn't respond

I have infinix Note 3 set and I got problem of screen touch not working for a day and on searching on internet in XCLUB I got the way to solve this problem . The solution is Press power + volume up button for about 8-10 seconds so that it may power off your phone then it will reopen with touch working correctly .

obinna will be eternally grateful.