Repair guides and support for coffee makers by Keurig including the K-Cup systems.

Keurig 2.0 will not dispense water and make cofee

it lights up and sounds like its going to dispense water but only a few drops come out

Mine does this but the screen says preheating.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Nancy,

Is there water in the reservoir? Are there any other indicators on your coffee maker?

I have a Keurig 2.0 K500 and had the same issue but it is very very easy to fix! The part that you need came with the machine its in a small plastic bag and is orange with a clear plastic bubble on the bottom and also in the bag is a small piece of paper that shows how to clean the needle and unplug your machine. Good Luck!

Thanks! Saved me another $250 was about ready to go buy a new one. Forgot I even had the orange thing.

I have a different model, but the water reservoir is in the same location. After four years of no problems, the water output kept diminishing until it totally stopped. I searched for a remedy, but found none that worked.

You may consider this a little inconvenient, but it works perfectly for my Keurig.

When starting the process, remove the top of the water reservoir. After pressing the flashing blue light, the sound from the unit changes after about 2 or 3 seconds and when this happens, hold the tip of a finger over the nylon drain tube until the brew cycle ends. For some unknown reason, the air flow is expelled through this outlet, instead of forcing the hot water to make the coffee. Blocking the air forces the internal pressure to expel the hot water as it was intended to do. As long as this works, I will delay purchasing another unit.

Chuck Dimmitt

Works Just like you said....

Betting there is an issue with the pump??? May disassemble mine and give it a good cleaning

Thank for the info

Hi Nancy,

Sounds like your Keurig is clogged. Try running a cup of white vinegar and water through it. You might also use a paper clip to clean out the spout and drain.

Hope this helps,

Dante

nancy martin will be eternally grateful.