Released September 2013, identified with model number T100T. 2-in-1 portable with Quad core Intel® Atom™ processor and 2GB of RAM.

Replacing of hard drive

Location, replacement, and largest size that can be on tablet on the Asus Transformer T100

You cannot replace the "hard drive" because it doesn't have one. It has an integrated chip that's solid state. What you can do though, is use a micro sd, and get a OTG (on the go) connector for your micro usb, and connect tons of usb thumbdrive sticks to it, or an external HDD.

What if your hard drive is working correctly and the administrator is not functioning

Dustin is correct for most Asus T100. But Asus does produce a version with a 500GB hard drive installed in the keyboard unit. The standard unit, without the hard drive, is likely a T100TAM-C1. The unit with an installed 500GB drive is a T100TAM-H2.

I am not 100% sure, but I believe all keyboards are wired for the hard drive, regardless if one is installed, or not. So a hard drive can be added to a unit after purchase.

Sorry, the ASUS Keyboard dock without an HD are too thin and lack the interface for a har drive.

I can assure you taht all of the keyboards are NOT the same. Mine does not have the space or the connectors to add a HDD.

Well, if it is a model with a hdd, here's a link as to how to replace it.

I was unfortunate enough to have the hdd in my t100ta fail, and this is how you take it out (or perhaps replace it)

why you were unfortunate , it didnt work ?!!

Jim Burnett will be eternally grateful.