Overheat message after water damage
My S4 active got flooded today. battery compartment was flooded, and even the front facing camera had fog on it. so I blow dryed the phone as best as I could for 1 hour maybe 1.5 hours. it turned back on, but with the message its overheating. I let it rest for another 2 hour in the window, where it is cold. and it still says its overheated. the screen also has "spots" inside.. darker spots then the rest of the screen, maybe som water still inside. but the big problem is I cant use the phone because it thinks its overheated! i cant text, take pictures or use any apps.
is there a sensor I can switch out?
Is this a good question?