Repair guides and support for top and front loading Whirlpool brand washers.

How can I address the F1 error code?

My Cabrio washing machine constantly stops during the wash cycle and shows an F1 error code. I hit pause and start at least 50 times over two hours to complete my wash. Is there a part I can replace so that my wash cycle operates properly?

An Luther then the f1 error code at the same time e9 appears an door will not open

Most Helpful Answer

Usually, it's a problem with the control board. By replacing the control board, you should be able to fix the problem. However, it might also be a problem with the hose, something might be stuck in the hose. There is even a web site dedicated to the F1 error :) Whirlpool F1 Error web site. There you can find detailed instructions on how to check and clean the hose or if needed, replace the control board and also where to buy a proper one.

i have a washer the front loader and when i press start it dosnt even do anything just f1

What if it just shows an f flashing?

Bob will be eternally grateful.