5" smartphone released by Huawei in June of 2014.

Black screen Huawei p7

My huawei p7 has a black screen and it doesnt respond anymore when i hold the power button it vibrates 1 time and when i put it in the charger my red light works on the phone and i dont know what to do because my warrant is not valid anymore somoene can help?

Similar problem. The phone does not power on, I just have the front led flashing a red light, then an orange one , and eventually a green light.

I have the same problem.. please help!

Me too have same problem... I am worrying a lot. Just used for a month and now no more use :(. Even in warranty, I am in USA and no service center too :(

Buddy, the screen itself not turning on but inside I feel it is functioning, if some one calls it is ringing but I could not seen anything in display. It is totally black

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same problem and just opened the sim and sd cards and put them back in again. It came back on again. What a relief!

Thank you so much. Problem solved.

i tried but same problm

worked as soon as i took out the cards

I will try this, I hope it will work

i have tried all the methods nothing worked even toke the battery out nothing work still the phone is working but black screen

my phone have a this problam

helllllllp

Remove the back cover to check if the screen connector gets loosen and try to re-connect

and how do you do that?

yeah his right, how can you remove the back cover ?

guyz my screens only shows up during calls and when i unlock my phone. After unlocking my phone the home screen gets black and can see the bottom 3 options and can use the top slide as well but can't assess the app's that are on home screen ??? plzz help me out

lol i just changed my home screen style from top slide setting and issue resolved : D now.

no more black home screen............... wew

MsMoha1997 will be eternally grateful.