Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

Why is my tablet not charging if the cable is conected?

why

You gotta let it charge for 30 minutes without plug in and out.

If your tablet still not charging then i think you probably wanna go to the service center and let them check it out.

Change usb Cod only....

yeah same here idk why

My tablet wouldn't charge so I restarted it and it stated charging

my tecno tablet 7c droid tablet it as not been charging when even it on since 2weeks now . it only charge when it switched off pls can i do to troubleshoot it get it done. help out. kehinde davies

Before you spend money on a new charger or even a new battery & well before you consider taking your tablet apart to touch or solder anything try this that I read on a different post on this site. First disconnect your tablet from the power cord. Then hold down the on/off button for 30 seconds & while STILL HOLDING DOWN the POWER BUTTON, SLOWLY insert the power cable. Continue to hold down the power button for up to 30 seconds, AND VOILA, PRESTO, it was fixed WITHOUT taking the Tablet apart, WITHOUT spending a dime or even a penny!!!

OMG IT WORKED, BUT WHY? My cheapo chinese tablet £60 from Amazon, 2 year old for the last two weeks seemed to take all night to charge up to 90%. Today it was at 31% all day, plugged in and charging, wifi & bluetooth off. after 6 hours still att 31%. Even when shut down same effect 31%.

Did this sequence and within 10 minutes 37% in the time taken to type this 41%.

you are just amazing ... i spent 2 days thinking that my tablet's battery will not work again .. until i tried what you said and it worked ....

thank you for your help

Amazing!!!??? I have a NuVision model TM800W560L. The procedure didn't work the first time, but did on the second try. Acted up again two days later after restarting tablet, so I repeated the procedure and it's charging like normal again. Thanks for the tip Kurt P

OMG! It worked!

it is not working

Its probably because you are using it whilst it is charging, let it charge when your not using it,or just let it charge for some time. If it still doesnt work,go to the shops and get your ipad/tablet thing checked. And make sure to take the charger with you, because it could be a problem with the charger

omg it worked thanks so much, im disabled and my tablet is my boredom killer thnks

I am not sure if this topic on XDA helps, but maybe its your solution.

Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...

Thank you for the link. I had the same problem and following this forum fixed it!

I have a Samsung note pro 12 inch only 4 months old and suddenly the battery wouldn't charge when I was on it or even on standby. It was also very slow when the tablet was off overnight. I'm in France and using a proper Samsung charger. I have just discovered that if I turn the charger the "wrong" way up it is charging like it used to do. I used to have it going via an extension cable and I think it was just fluke that I had it plugged in the right way round as the extension socket was on the floor, not vertical as when a wall socket. Hope this helps someone - only really relevant if you are using a 2 pin plug...

&&^& u daflammas

Hold the power button and then put the tablet on the charger and if it do not work then take it back where u got it from and make sure to read the instructions before using the tablet because the instructions will maybe help u with the problem that u have

first thing is to always check the physical connections to make sure that there are no breaks and shorts. also sometimes you have to use the factory charger/cord or one that is of the same standards in order for your tablet to charge correctly. so besides letting it charge undisturbed for 30 minutes to an hour make sure that you are using the charger and cord that came with the computer

Probably because you might have left it on charge for to long. The maximum charging time is only six hours so don't leave it on charge overnight.

My tablet is Continueing charging but the charging PIN is not Getting charged

My Samsung would only charge when switched off. Then I changed to another charger and its fine. I guess the tablet draws too much current for my original charger.

My tablet did not indicate an increase in charge after being plugged in all night (13%). I powered it down and unplugged it. The indicator showed zero (0%). I plugged it back in and the indicator changed to full (100%). I powered it up and everything now appears to be fine (99%).

I recently repaired a samsung tab that had your problem. The miniusb connector connects to the main board via a flex cable, in my case the mini usb was damage so there was an open circuit on the 5V line, you can get another flexcable online for around $7 so its worth checking this out. You need a certain skill level to do this but use ifixit for a step by step guide on how to open up your unit. One question also is your tab recognised when you plug it into your computer? You might also try a new or a known working cable to ensure its just not a pure cable issue

in which shop

If Tablet is not showing charging and the charger is correctly according to the Ampere. Then Change its charging base/port. IF not resolved then check charging I.C. repair it or replace it with same number. if not resolved then Main IC problem. for this you have to buy a new tab. So follow my instruction step by step to examine where could be the problem.

Take your tablet with you to the store and charger and cable power cable you may need a new cable if that's not the problem the store can help you they want to help me I bought the cable and my tablet work I don't know because that was my problem the power cable only

So I hope that helps you out but they didn't be good luck bye

I think it's your charger.. Other chargers like phone chargers won't work on your device...

HI my Samsung tablet won't charge it's the connecter in the tablet it's either bent because of use. Maybe wear! Got new charge cable still a problem ,took to get fix but they wanted seventy to fix it ! It's over four years old. How can I open it up to fix it??

I have a 7 inch Tab 2, the screen just shots an empty battery but not animated. The reset and other tips do not work as they do not come up. Purchased a new battery and this didn't change anything. Disconnected the battery held down the power buttton and nothing. Done all this and had on charge for 3 days. The right hand side of the tablet gets hot.

What can this be please?

Its happened to me , I always use any usb cable to charge my tab , maybe that is why its happened. I also try the solution above . But still can't charge it . I fix mine by connect my tab with the original charger from samsung . And it's work . Later on , I also can use others usb cable to charge my tab . Even it's not from samsung .

I dunno why its happened , but maybe , its related to the voltan when its come to charging the tab . The voltan must be suitable I think ?!

Try to use the original charger to charge the tab maybe its will help :)

-ain

Maybe you have damaged charger input?

OMG I need HELP!!!!! Last night I was playing a game and I forgot it was at 20% then it died, while I was still on it . So I went to charge it for 2 hours and it stayed at 0%. Now I've tried to charge it for an hour and it still won't work and I've tried 2 different charges!!!!!! Can someone please help???

i tried all the above suggestions. Borrowed my sisters samsung cable and it worked. Its the cable guys!

Eliel will be eternally grateful.