# After flushing the printhead with water / isopropyl
- also leaving ink cartridges with water / isopropyl in the printhead overnight, also with a paper towel under the printhead & above the cleaning station to absorb any water / isopropyl.
- The next day I powered up, red ink light on & green power button either continuous or flashing, uncertain
- Forgot the paper towel was under the printhead
- forgot to screw the printhead down to the tray with the 3 screws
- the printhead cartridge terminal block was also loose as I broke off the tabs that lock it down
- the yellow cartridge was off & slightly above the terminal block
- then after no response with the red ink light on / green power light
- I powered off & powered up again to a no power condition with the beeping noise.
# reviews indicate problem hypothesis “Waste Ink Tank Counter” or “WIC Reset”. I concur reason the Water / Isopropyl I drilled in to some Ink Cartridges & left overnight could have somehow tripped the “Waste Ink Tank Counter”.
- I downloaded various “WIC Reset Utilities” & with the 1400 USB port plugged in & powered up beeping, none of the WIC Reset utilites would recognize a printer on the USB Port.
- I confirmed the 1400 USB Port is not tripping the Windows 7 Device Manager with any hardware changes. This indicates that the Logicboard is not sending any communications to the Windows7 USB Port.
- If the Logicboard will not power up the USB Port, then there is a Hardware failure / lockout.
# next to teardown 1400 & attempt to diagnose the fuse, Waste Ink Tank & Power Supply.