Also known as the GS70 Stealth, this 17" gaming laptop was released in summer 2013 by Micro-Star International. Identified by the model number MS-1772.

How Do I Factory Reset My Laptop

I Forgot My Password Since I Had Bought Anothe Laptop After Thinking This One Was Broke But I Fixed It But I Cant Remeber The Password So How Can I Erase And Restart My Laptop Back To Factory Settings

Most Helpful Answer

If you have Windows 8 / 8.1 installed, you can use the built in recovery feature of the operating system.

Go to control panel -> Recovery -> At the bottom there is a link which reads 'If you are experiencing problems with your PC...' and then 'Remove everything and reinstall Windows'. This will delete everything and do a full reinstall. It should use the recovery drive available on your laptop to restore to factory defaults.

Yes you can by pressing F3 when starting up

with F3 i just get into the bios, but no option to reset

after holding f3 it asks about resetting windows but only restarts my comp no option for reformat wtf?

Press f8 untill it says repair.my.computer

Then look for factory restore option

There are temporarily 2 ways for you to solve the problem. Pretty simple.

1. Find a Hirent Boot disc and boot into Mini Windows 7 or 10. There will be a tool to crack Windows passwords

2. At the Password input screen of windows. You hold the Shift key and click on Power then click on Restart. In the next screen, click on Reset your PC to restore the operating system

——————————————————————————————————-

my work: laptop gaming cũ giá rẻ tphcm

Fogot password on laptop dell brand

Dante Brown will be eternally grateful.