Also known as the GS70 Stealth, this 17" gaming laptop was released in summer 2013 by Micro-Star International.

How Do I Factory Reset My Laptop

I Forgot My Password Since I Had Bought Anothe Laptop After Thinking This One Was Broke But I Fixed It But I Cant Remeber The Password So How Can I Erase And Restart My Laptop Back To Factory Settings

Yes you can by pressing F3 when starting up

with F3 i just get into the bios, but no option to reset

after holding f3 it asks about resetting windows but only restarts my comp no option for reformat wtf?

Press f8 untill it says repair.my.computer

Then look for factory restore option

If you have Windows 8 / 8.1 installed, you can use the built in recovery feature of the operating system.

Go to control panel -> Recovery -> At the bottom there is a link which reads 'If you are experiencing problems with your PC...' and then 'Remove everything and reinstall Windows'. This will delete everything and do a full reinstall. It should use the recovery drive available on your laptop to restore to factory defaults.

Dante Brown will be eternally grateful.