How to replace a wing mirror?
How do you replace the passenger's side wing mirror for a honda civic?
Is this a good question?
How to fix the seventh generation of Honda's compact car.
Honda Civic, here is what the manual says:"
Power Mirror/Manual Mirror Replacement
1. Lower the door glass fully.
2. Carefully pry out the mirror mount cover (A) by hand in the sequence shown.
3. On power mirror model: Disconnect the connector (A).
4. While holding the mirror, remove the nuts securing the mirror, and remove the mirror
(manual mirror model).
5. On power mirror model: While holding the mirror, push out the connector clip (A),
and remove the mirror (B). Take care not to scratch the door.
6. Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal, and make sure the connector is plugged in properly (power mirror model)."
Hope this helps, good luck.
Past 24 Hours: 2
Past 7 Days: 21
Past 30 Days: 89
All Time: 3,379