The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone with eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option.

Recovery of deleted photos

I accidently deleted photos from my phone; is there any way to recover them?

Most Helpful Answer

When you first got your phone it would have made you make a dropbox account. Dropbox saves all your pictures in case something happens to them. Go to dropbox.com and try to log in and see if your pictures are all stored there. I hope this helped.

Accidentally lose important Android files like contacts, photos, videos, messages, music or etc? Do not worry about it anymore. Here this guide will provide an easy and safe way to retrieve your deleted or lost Android data.

If you have used some cloud storages such as Google photos and Dropbox, it will be super convenient to retrieve pictures from trash of such cloud drive. Next, I would take Google photos as an example to illustrate how to complete recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy.

1.Open Google Photos and tap on "Trash".

2.Select the deleted items that you feel like recovering.

3.Finally tap on the recover button at the upper right. Finished.

This is a common question that being asked multiple times. First, please check whether you backed up the phone on a computer or online service like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.

If not, then you have to use data recovery software to retrieve the deleted files from the phone. There are plenty of such solutions when you search in Google.

Here is a step-by-step guide: https://www.tunesbro.com/recover-deleted...

Janet will be eternally grateful.