The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

I phone 5c not charging

I changed the battery and changed the lighting plug. But phone still will not charge. When I changed the battery the phone worked fine. Just will not charge. Getting antenna to reconnect took a lot of time as well. Still not sure it's secure. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I would make sure that you have a good part and try charging the phone while it is powered off. You have to make sure that the battery you have in it will power up the phone then shut it off and try to charge it. If that does not work I regret to inform you that this is a common problem with the 5,5c,5s. There is a small IC chip on the board that can be popped if you use a non-apple cable and there is no repair as far as my skill set goes however I would check out Cyberdocllc.com and see if it is something they offer.

Hope this helps!!

I phone 5c charging ic problem plz help me... ic jumper

totschen will be eternally grateful.