The current line of iPod Touch comprises six (6) different generations.

My mic stopped working

i have a pink Ipod 5th generation. My mic completely stopped working after an update. How can that be fixed?

I have a gray iPod touch 5 and one day I tried to search something on YouTube with my microphone but did not work check my Siri did not work check my voice memos no sound help me

i have a pink ipod touch 6th gen. i only dropped the top part into water, the mic stopped working and everything else seemed fine. WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!!

Most Helpful Answer

Hello!!! I have the blue ipod and the microphone suddenly stop working.... For example my family and friends can not hear me on FaceTime also Siri can not hear me also Skype doesn't work... Can you plz try to help me thanks

If it was after an update it is most likely a software issue and the only solution would be to wait until apple releases another update and hope that fixes the problem. Sorry :(

My iPod stopped working but I don't know why and when I press the right corner like some ppl said it doesn't work I need answers please

Well I for one had the same problem and I FIGURED OUT A WAY!!! First you stick a Bobby pin in the ear jack (make sure you don't stick it in too far) then. Hold the home button for 10-15 seconds. A icon should appear stating Apple reboot mic system. You click okay then yes. According to the process. After that your mic will work again. I hope I was helpful

lo0pygurl will be eternally grateful.