Calling Oldturkey. Please Identify these logic board components.

You did such a good job helping me on my last question I was hoping you could help me again. There are two components missing on the logic board(circled in red), near the front facing camera fpc connector. I was hoping you could link me to the part on digikey. Thank you!

http://i61.tinypic.com/e8lf7o.jpg

oldturkey already identified the parts.

If you miss another one google "iphone 5 schmematics" . That should help you out next time :)

great, thank you.

Ben, here is what I get:

Reference designator C194 is a 1.0UF 6.3V 20% capacitors in a 0201 MUR package

Reference designator R79 is a 100K 1/32 Watt 5% resistor in a 01005 package

Hope this helps, good luck.

The package for the cap is wrong you are looking for a 0201. The resistor is right:-) the parts belong to the flex connector circuitry.

The big black component(bga chipe) which is near belongs to the functioning of the compass ... I think it is related to aim

What exactly is the problem over the phone?

I dont know, I got the logic board to fix my phone that had water damage. I havent put the board in the phone to try it yet.

Ben will be eternally grateful.