fuel pump relay location
I don't know which relay is for the 2002 mazda mellinium fuel pump
Is this a good question?
dale, here is what I found:"Fuel Pump Control System
1. turn the ignition switch to START and check operation of fuel pump relay and fuel pump resistor and relay by listening for their operating sound.
2. If no sound was heard, check the fuel pump relay and duel pump resistor and relay (speed0.
3. If the fuel pump relay and fuel pump resistor and relay(speed) are normal, check voltage at following terminals
ECM terminal 1H (Ignition switch start signal)
ECM terminal 1AF(Fuel pump relay)
ECM terminal 1AJ (fuel pump resistor and relay)
Fuel Pump Relay
1. Remove the cruise actuator
2. remove the fuel pump relay.
3. Apply battery positive voltage and check continuity between terminal of the relay by using an ohmmeter
4. If not as specified, replace the fuel pump relay.
Fuel Pump Resistor and relay (Speed)
1. Disconnect the fuel pump resistor and relay connector. Measure the resistance between terminals A and B by using an ohmmeter
2. If not as specified, replace the fuel pump resistor and relay (speed).
Here is the wiring diagram
Oh yes, the fuel pump relay is located in the fuse box under the hood.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 2,755