2.3GHz, 2.6GHz, or 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.7GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache.

Stripped heatsink T5 screw! What to do?

I was following the "remove heatsink" guide... I removed the bottom case, no problem... but when it was the time to remove the upper 2.4mm T5 torx screw... it stripped and now i cannot remove it! How can i remove that screw?

And if this is not enough one of the 3mm pentalobe screw of the bottom stripped too! so what can i do?!? please help me!

Sorry for my bad english

I tried with the two way you proposed but nothing... to be honest i'm stuck on the pentalobe now, i can't open the bottom case thanks to that screw!! my pentalobe screwdriver make a hole in the rubber band so it becomes useless... i don't know what to do! I think i will use a dremel to cut to brake the pentalobe screw and then when i'm in i will make a cut on the torx one to use a cut screwdriver.

Again sorry for my bad english :)

with an hammer?!? but i destroy my pc doing this!! :O

First try a different bit of the same size as your T5 bit is most likely stripped. If that does not work, this is the trick I sometimes use: take a rubber band and put it over the screw, then use a marker to indicate where the screw is under the band. Put the T5 bit into the marked off area and try to loosen the screw.

Try to put a small amount of superglue on the end of the screwdriver and carefully insert it into the screwhead. Allow it to sit for about 1 hour and then try to remove the screw.

First get a flat head screwdriver and give it a couple of taps with a hammer and see if you can undo it that way

If you are going to use the dremel just use it to cut a small grove in the head for a flat screwdriver instead of breaking the screw with it

A hammer on a T5 screw??? Yikes.

Shaggot96 will be eternally grateful.